Are you struggling and stressing about feeding your baby?
Lois can help you!
Lois’s way of helping breastfeeding mothers is considering every mother and baby as a unique pair. As a Midwife Lois truly understands the significance of your personal journey of how you arrived together. Breastfeeding is not a “one size fits all” experience, and there is no one-way that is right for every combination.
Every mother desires comfortable, confident breastfeeding for herself and her baby. Lois will listen, watch, guide, and support you as you progress towards achieving your own breastfeeding and mothering goals, whatever they may be. And enjoy your baby!
Lois provides personal consultations via:
Elsewhere: Australia & Worldwide
As a renowned breastfeeding expert, Lois will:
Support you and your baby to get off to the best possible start on your breastfeeding journey
Guide mother and baby to achieve comfortable breastfeeding
Provide you with emotional support around breastfeeding and any challenges you may face
Ensure you establish and maintain a good supply
Ensure your baby feeds well and thrives
Where's The Manual??!
Funny you should ask! Lois has written “New Baby 101 – A Midwife’s Guide for New Parents” which cuts through all the misinformation and unreliable advice offered to new parents, providing simple and practical guidance to help you through the early weeks and months.
Available in paperback or as an eBook
- An informative, practical and easy to read guide to baby’s first 3 months
- Filters through the noise, overwhelm and misinformation from unreliable sources and gives you sensible, practical information in language that is easy to understand
- Only book of it’s kind written by an experienced and highly respected Midwife and Lactation Consultant
- All advice and information is based on reliable evidence and research, and Lois’s common sense approach gained from over 20 years in public and private practice
- Lois Wattis’s work has been published internationally in professional midwifery journals
- Endorsed by International Childbirth Education Association and Australian College of Midwives
New Baby 101 Review
“Lois Wattis is not only a brilliant midwife and lactation consultant with a wealth of experience, she is also a mother and grandmother. You will be reassured by her sensible, practical advice and her calm voice.”
Breastfeeding Expert & Best Selling Author